Baby Books
Baby Books

Baby Reading

Why Is It Important to Read To Your Baby?

Baby Reading With Grandpa











Baby reading is important  but you may be wondering why.

Here are some good reasons to read to your baby as often as you can:

  • Your newborn baby is like a sponge absorbing new information at staggering rates.
  • Research has shown that a baby's brain is only 15% formed at birth yet by aged three the majority of the remaining 85% is formed. 
  • Reading to your baby stimulates their senses which in turn helps their developing brains to grow.
  • Research has shown that reading with your baby may help them become successful in school.
  • Reading builds listening, memory and communication skills.
  • Reading helps develop your baby's concentration

Have you noticed how your voice becomes animated when you are reading to your baby?

Imagine how reassuring that is to your baby. Your baby loves to hear your voice and it calms and soothes them and helps them to feel loved and secure.  Your baby has been listening to you from inside your womb, so the sound of your voice when you are reading to baby will comfort them as it is familiar.


Learn more about reading to your baby:





Search Our Site


Baby Books
Stumble It!
Pregnancy Miracle
" New E-book Reveals Unique Holistic and Ancient Chinese Strategies to get pregnant. Discover How To Get Pregnant Naturally...Even If Everything Else You Tried had Failed...Without Drugs, Without Surgery, and Without Nasty Side Effects – Guaranteed! Click Here!

Free Newsletter

Subscribe for our FREE Book Parent Newsletter today!
Learn more about our Newsletter.

Email

Name

Then

Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Book Parent.

Site Build It!

Learn all about how I created this website. I am loving creating a profitable online business while being the mum I want to be!

Special SiteSell Promotion


XML RSS
What is this?
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Add to Google



Learn HOW to adopt a firm, clear, consistent parenting approach. Your whole family will blossom and grow.



ADD TO YOUR SOCIAL BOOKMARKS: add to BlinkBlink add to Del.icio.usDel.icio.us add to DiggDigg
add to FurlFurl add to GoogleGoogle add to SimpySimpy add to SpurlSpurl Bookmark at TechnoratiTechnorati add to YahooY! MyWeb
Homepage | Links | Link To Us | Contact Us|Privacy Policy| What's New?|

Copyright© 2007 - 2009 Baby-Books-Guide.com
All Rights Reserved
Return to top